무료음악 / Music

Veronica Lake - Love Is Blue

이야기꾼 0 429 0

A tribute to the beautiful Veronica Lake - The peek a boo girl. She was the actress who truly personified the word femme fatale. The clips in this video are from the movies; The Blue Dahlia This Gun For Hire The Glass Key So Proudly We Hail! Sullivan's Travels Quotes: "I wasn't a sex symbol, I was a sex zombie." "I will have one of the cleanest obits of any actress. I never did cheesecake, I just used my hair." " You could put all the talent I had into your left eye and still not suffer from impaired vision." (On Marlon Brando:) "Our romance was short but sweet. He was on the dawn of a brilliant film career, and I was in the twilight of one. Of course, my career could never compare with his." (Veronica in 1970, reflecting on her career:) " I've reached a point in my life where it's the little things that matter. I'm no longer interested in doing what's expected of me. I was always a rebel and probably could have got much farther had I changed my attitude. But when you think about it, I got pretty far without changing attitudes. I'm happier with that." 

0 Comments

3M 5611N VHB 아크릴 폼 양면테이프 48mm x 11M
바이플러스
자동차 주차번호판 전화번호판
칠성상회
야야 지오스 K400 폴딩 킥스쿠터 블랙
칠성상회
펜탈 아인 하이폴리머 ZEH-99 특대형 점보 지우개
칠성상회