비디오플레이 / Video Play

너무아픈 사랑은 사랑이 아니었음을 (Love that is too painful wasn't love) / 김필 / 그해여름 …

일필휘지 0 1408

2015年 "김필"의 리메이커곡, 원곡은 1996年 타계한 故김광석(1994年 발표) 의 노래 영상배경은 2006年 개봉한 조근식감독의 작품인 "수애" "이병헌" 주연의 영화 "그해 여름" Love that is too painful wasn't love & Song by Feel Kim Also featured in a 2006 Korean film, "Once in a summer" starring Soo Ae & Byung-Hun Lee ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ After letting you go faraway, just like saying farewell to the autumn birds after letting you leave, coming back and sitting in front of a glass, I shed tears in drops After letting you go forever, when watching starlight fading away the words I have yet to say flow down from my eyes Can I erase that painful love One day, on a street where raindrops scatter like memories, when I become lonely and drop my face, I hear your voice saying Love that is too painful wasn't love at all Love that is too painful wasn't love at all One day, when wind brushes past my wet shoulders, and my flagging moments hover above the window, I begin to hate you Love that is too painful wasn't love at all Love that is too painful wasn't love at all Now, let us not be in this world again in love Let us bury our nostalgic days Love that wasn't finished, Love that is too painful wasn't love at all Love that is too painful wasn't love at all 

0 Comments

고무줄 넓은생 노랑 1000 0159 7x1 500 1개입
칠성상회
당기는 1초 완성 리본장식 9cm 포장재료
칠성상회
앱코 COX CH60 사운드플러스 (화이트)
칠성상회
3M 810 매직테이프 50mm x 65M
바이플러스